MARVEL-SCAPE 554!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We don't start wars we end them ~Marvel-scape 554!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

tram's moderator application.

Go down 
+3
Owner Ex
Vietz
tram
7 posters
AuthorMessage
tram
tram

tram's moderator application. Empty
PostSubject: tram's moderator application.   tram's moderator application. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:06 am

hi, my real name is sidney ky
this will be my server moderator application, thanks to owner ex for choosing me as one of the applicants

timezone: central time, i live in minnesota
name: sidney
msn: sidsyz85@hotmail.com
reasons given why i should be chosen as moderator of abby-scape 562:

well, here in minnesota its snowing now adays, so after school i get on my computer and go onto one of my favorite servers(this server abby-scape[im very far on my account tram on this server])

i help out newer players when they are asking what the commands are and or places they can pk at, i warn them of the dangers.

when playing this with unruly players i do not cuss them out or anything i just simply use a very educated sentence of why they should stop saying what they are saying.

I have a wide knowledge of private servers, thus i can help out in plans for updates of what players will like and wont, at this moment i have probably played 150+ private servers for 10 hours or more(i play these insteead of runescape since you dont need to pay for membership, i donate to some servers if i feel comfortable with thats server and if i have reason to stay)

well if there is any other information you need on myself or why or what i should do, feel free to post below, i can assure you i forgot atleast one important peice of info haha thats why i need you to say the word on what you need me to tell you :p
Very Happy

EDIT: i see i lost server moderator chances, do you have space for another if i made it, with this new eco server, what i would give to be a moderator on here, i can only dream haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Send private message Online

this is the make or break part i think :p

the reasons i deserve mod is: I wish to help the server expand by using my knowledge, i want to help the people of the server to have a good expirence on it as they would on any other server, i want to guide people to what the need to be guided to (helped), i want to influence behavior and have them take example of it and not get out of hand when they are mad or confused, i want to help the forums expand aswell and giving the players the link to help them make the forums a more flourishing place.

in other words i want to be here to help everything become a reality with this server, to help with the long process of becoming a successful private server, and make people think "oh i wish my server was like owner ex's"(jokes :p) but thats all i want to do, is help out.

i play from after school to 10:30 pm central time and usually get up and log in at 5:00 am central time

i will be loyal to the staff and helpful to the players

i will not disrespect ANY ONE, because i dont want to be disrespected.

this concludes my mod application.

Last edited by tram on Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vietz
Co-owner
Co-owner

PostSubject: Re: tram's moderator application.   tram's moderator application. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:26 am

Not bad not bad but id like to see some ingame action also mate. but sounds good. Very Happy

Sincerely,

Co-Owner Vietz
Back to top Go down
Owner Ex
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: tram's moderator application.   tram's moderator application. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:42 am

Hello Tram.

I would like to say nice moderator application, really nice. You can't say more ingame action because we switched servers to a eco.Which is staying just to let you all know. Nothing wrong i would like to point out basically, keep up the good work and you'll most likely be moderator. Keep it up!!! Very Happy
Regards,
Owner Ex

Last edited by Owner Ex on Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://marvel-scape.forumotion.com
tram
tram

PostSubject: Re: tram's moderator application.   tram's moderator application. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:43 am

once i learn about the servers ill pass what i know down, but untill then im going to go explore.
Back to top Go down
richy
Normal member
Normal member

PostSubject: Re: tram's moderator application.   tram's moderator application. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:47 am

nice mod app very lengthy shows u put some effort into it i would like to see you get mod goodluck bro. Cool
Back to top Go down
tram
tram

PostSubject: Re: tram's moderator application.   tram's moderator application. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:49 am

Thank you, the support is awesome, and im glad you liked it, as i hoped you would :p
Back to top Go down
i dare you

PostSubject: Re: tram's moderator application.   tram's moderator application. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:08 am

really like your application =) and ty for helping me when i started =)
Back to top Go down
Mod Pat
Mod Pat

PostSubject: Re: tram's moderator application.   tram's moderator application. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 3:19 am

AMAZING MODERATOR APP TRAM. Bravo Mate Bravo! Good Luck to ya M8(Psssssstt Iam Really pulling for you!!) Laughing
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: tram's moderator application.   tram's moderator application. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 4:16 pm

DAMN. I DECIDED TO READ THE MOD APPS.AND I SAW YOURS FIRST.WOW THATS THE BEST MOD APP I EVER SEEN I SWEAR IT IS YOU MIGHT GET YOUR MOD THE ONLY THING I WAS NOT HAPPY ABOUT WAS WHEN YOU SAID owner ex's server ITS MINE HES MY BRO YEA BUT HE DOES NOTHIN BUT MAKE FUN OF ME LOL J.K ITS MINE AND HIS SERVER BUT AM MORE OWNER!
AM OWNER
HE SECOND OWNER

Your Owner and Coder
DANIEL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tram's moderator application.   tram's moderator application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tram's moderator application.
Page 1 of 1